2 - 7 Years
Education: UG - Diploma - Engineering PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Industry Type: Hotels/ Restaurants/Airlines/Travel
Production, Maintenance, Quality
Desired AME Candidate Profile
- AME DIPLOMA WITH HA & JE
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS TECHNICIAN ON BOEING / A-320 / ATR / CRJ
- GOOD ACEDEMIC BACKGROUND
- GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- WILLING TO WORK ANYWHERE IN INDIA
AME Trainee Job Description
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Trainee (A & C)
AME’s are responsible on all methods pertaining to certification and quality control.
1. The AME must ensure that his AME license is current and valid on the type of aircraft/engine/systems to be certified by him.
2. To carry out the inspection and certification of work pertaining to the maintenance of airframe and power plant systems and components within the scope of their license and approval.
3. To ensure that all work performed in connection with maintenance is in accordance with the requirements/recommendations of the manufacturers. While carrying out h maintenance work wherever applicable, approved schedule should be followed.
4. It should also be ensured the approved methods, tooling, procedures and materials are used in carrying out the said work.
5. To ensure all worksheets, inspection schedules, logbooks, maintenance records are properly completed.
6. To ensure the snags observed during inspections and those reported by the flight crew during the flight are rectified in an approved method. Major defects and rectifications will be promptly reported and dealt with.
7. To ensure that tools and equipments used during maintenance are calibrated and in serviceable condition.
8. To ensure that only approved materials and parts are used and the approved spares have necessary documentation and certification before installation on the aircraft.
9. To ensure the while handling equipment(s), tools and carrying out any servicing of aircraft or components etc. necessary caution and safety procedures are to be followed.
10. All AME’s approved persons will be responsible to maintain their license current.
11. To maintain discipline and clear environment at his work place.
12. Other duties as assigned by Manager Line Maintenance.
Keywords: AME TRAINEE
IndiGo Company Profile
InterGlobe Enterprises is one of the fastest growing companies in the Indian travel industry. We offer the entire gamut of travel related services to the international traveler. InterGlobe Enterprises have six division, namely InterGlobe Air Transport Management (IGAT), Galileo India Ltd. (GAL), InterGlobe Technologies Solutions Ltd. (IGTS), InterGlobe Hotels Pvt. Ltd., InterGlobe Technology Quotient (ITQ) And InterGlobe Cruises.
IGAT is in the business of Air Transport Management. It is a GSA ( general sales agency) for various International Airlines like Virgin Atlantic, South African Airlines, SAS, China Eastern Airlines Turkish Airlines etc.
InterGlobe Aviation Ltd. ("IndiGo")
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPT.
Interglobe Enterprises Limited
3rd Floor, Tower C Global Business Park Gurgaon
Reference ID: ENGG / AME TRAINEE - A&C - 004