|Image via Wikipedia|
|Emirates Technician Jobs|
The Emirates Group offers Professional Development Opportunities to Licensed Aircraft Engineers.
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with a turnover of approximately US$ 12 billion and over 40,000 employees. The Group comprises of Dnata, the successful Airport Ground Services and Travel Industry division, and Emirates, the Group's rapidly expanding and award winning international Airline. Emirates global network now sees it flying to over 100 destinations across 6 continents, operating a modern fleet of over 130 wide-bodied aircraft.
Today the Airline has orders worth over US$ 58 billion for 170 more of the latest aircraft, with plans to operate to many more destinations in the months and years ahead. Essential to our continued business success as we expand will be the ongoing employment of high quality people to join our multi-cultural team of over 150 nationalities.
The Position: The Aircraft Technician is responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on Emirates and third party aircraft in accordance with laid down procedures and regulations. He/She will work as part of a team under the direction and guidance of the assigned Licensed Aircraft Engineer within the trade disciplines for which they have been trained.
Various skills sets are acceptable as we are currently seeking candidates suitable to work for Line Maintenance, Base Maintenance, IFE and Overhaul Workshops – Cabin, Structures / NDT, Power plant / Test Cell, Avionics shop.
Salary & amp; Benefits: We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
Experience and Qualifications:
• An aircraft maintenance apprenticeship with an airline or an approved aircraft maintenance organization OR Equivalent formal training in an Air Force combined with 5 years post training experience in commercial aircraft maintenance.
• An in-depth knowledge of maintenance safety, human factors and general engineering practices.
• Fluency in the English Language
* Job Role: Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, Aircraft Mechanic
* Job Hours: Full-Time
* Location: Dubai
* Job Position: Permanent
* Company: Emirates Airline & Group
* Salary: Attractive tax-free package
To Apply: To express your interest in the above vacancy please apply on-line by visiting our website www.emiratesgroupcareers.com