Custom Search
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Aviation

Emirates International Airline: Aircraft Maintenance Technician Job Vacancies

Monday , Posted by AME at 6:14 AM

200Image via Wikipedia
Emirates Technician Jobs

 The Emirates Group offers Professional Development Opportunities to Licensed Aircraft Engineers.

The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with a turnover of approximately US$ 12 billion and over 40,000 employees. The Group comprises of Dnata, the successful Airport Ground Services and Travel Industry division, and Emirates, the Group's rapidly expanding and award winning international Airline. Emirates global network now sees it flying to over 100 destinations across 6 continents, operating a modern fleet of over 130 wide-bodied aircraft.
Discover your future!

Today the Airline has orders worth over US$ 58 billion for 170 more of the latest aircraft, with plans to operate to many more destinations in the months and years ahead. Essential to our continued business success as we expand will be the ongoing employment of high quality people to join our multi-cultural team of over 150 nationalities.

The Position: The Aircraft Technician is responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on Emirates and third party aircraft in accordance with laid down procedures and regulations. He/She will work as part of a team under the direction and guidance of the assigned Licensed Aircraft Engineer within the trade disciplines for which they have been trained.

Various skills sets are acceptable as we are currently seeking candidates suitable to work for Line Maintenance, Base Maintenance, IFE and Overhaul Workshops – Cabin, Structures / NDT, Power plant / Test Cell, Avionics shop.

Salary & amp; Benefits: We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.

Experience and Qualifications:

• An aircraft maintenance apprenticeship with an airline or an approved aircraft maintenance organization OR Equivalent formal training in an Air Force combined with 5 years post training experience in commercial aircraft maintenance.

• An in-depth knowledge of maintenance safety, human factors and general engineering practices.
• Fluency in the English Language

*  Job Role: Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, Aircraft Mechanic
    * Job Hours: Full-Time
    * Location: Dubai
    * Job Position: Permanent
    * Company:  Emirates Airline & Group
    * Salary: Attractive tax-free package
   
  

To Apply: To express your interest in the above vacancy please apply on-line by visiting our website www.emiratesgroupcareers.com

HAPPY AME!

Currently have 17 comments:

  1. Dear sir,i want job as technician.,my name is mohd saqib ansari,i have completed a.m.e from avionics stream.contact me at 09651218730.My orkut address is mohdsaqib.ansari865@gmail.com.
    I will be highly obliged to you

  1. Unknown says:

    can u tell me how to apply for the post of technician.

  1. saheda says:

    Dear sir,
    i so much interested to join your esteemed reputed company as a technician or supervisor, my name is saheda kahtun, completed Aircraft maintenance Engineering from mechanical stream.
    i will be obliged to you.
    your's faithfully
    saheda khatun
    email:sahedakhatun@gmail.com
    M.no:09853384165

  1. Ashwin says:

    my self MACKWAN JWALANT J. from india-gujarat.i have complited AME from WIIA Ahmedabad,have also 6month experience in GO AIR INDIA PVT LTD.AHMEDABAD.i offer my self as candidate for the same post. contect number:-+91 9737578113.E_MAIL ID:-jjmackwan@gmail.com

  1. Hi, My name is Ashwin. I am a fresher and at the final stage of completion of my training in KINGFISHER AIRLINES. I will grateful if I am getting an opportunity to work in your reputed organization. Please reach me at creative8055@gmail.com

  1. sir completed ame course from western indian institute of aeronautics ahmedabad gujarat and having paper 1 and 2 and also give paper 3 and having experience on A320
    ph:9427944565
    email:anoopgozi@gmail.com

  1. Respected sir,
    I ,Amritmoy Banerjee,completed 3years ame course from AM&E Institute,kolkata,west bengal.I also completed 6 months ojt from YASH AIR,UJJAIN,Madhya Pradesh,currently doing apprenticeship in AIR INDIA,MUMBAI,
    Sir,I will be highly obliged,if u kindly give me a chance to serve in your organisation as a technician.I am eagerly waiting for ur valuable response.e course from AM&E Institute,kolkata,west bengal.I also completed 6 months ojt from YASH AIR,UJJAIN,Madhya Pradesh,currently doing apprenticeship in AIR INDIA,MUMBAI,
    Sir,I will be highly obliged,if u kindly give me a chance to serve in your organisation as a technician.I am eagerly waiting for ur valuable response.

  1. arman azad says:

    dear sir/madam
    i am Arman azad completed ame course mechanic stream and rt now doing ojt in deccan charter delhi my experience given below
    1 PILATUS PC 12,PC-12/45,PC-12/47 WITH P&W PT6A-67B ENGINE
    2 BELL306B3 HELICOPTER WITH ALLISON250-C-20J ENGINE,BELL 407 HELICOPTER WITH ALLISON 250C-47 ENGINE
    i will be very obilised to you if you will give me a chance in your organisation

  1. Anonymous says:

    iam amechanical freher 011 pa out if der are any chance for meto get a job plz contact me on9533382151

  1. Siddique says:

    Dear sir,
    i so much interested to join your esteemed reputed company as a technician or supervisor, my name is Siddique.T.S, completed Aircraft maintenance Engineering from mechanical stream.& completed On Job Training from HAL. i will be obliged to you.
    your's faithfully
    Siddique t.s
    email:siddiloveu@gmail.com
    Ph no. 9846355805

  1. Unknown says:

    respected sir..
    my self sagar avhad , i have completed 3 years license aircraft maintenace engg(AME) cource..i want job in your airlinse as aircraft technician,supervisor .
    you can contact me on following no..08933785045 or 08308745469
    my email id is..sagar.avhad777@gmail.com

  1. respected sir..
    my self Liza malhotra, i have completed 3 years license aircraft maintenance engg(AME) course..I am really intrested in your airlines as aircraft technician .
    you can contact me on following no..09803344409,,09803087631 or you can mail me on ammysingh88@gmail.com

  1. RESPECTED SIR/MAM
    I MOHAMMAD SHOEAB IHAVE COMPLETED MY 3 YEARS AIRCRAFT MAINTENANSE ENGG[AME]..I WANT TO JOB IN YOUR AIRLINE AS A TECHNICIAN.
    CONTECT ME ON +918923241309
    EMAIL ID shoeabmohammad@gmail.com

  1. Unknown says:

    Respected Sir,
    I Sreekuttan.S.A.completed total 3 years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course from Flytech Aviation Academy ,Hyderabad. I did my 6 months OJT from Flytech Aviation.Now im searching for AME Technician Job.Sir,i will be highly obligued, if u kindly give me a chance to work in your airlines as a maintenance Technician.Im eagerly Waiting for your valuable response.so i kindly requesting you to give me your valuable information abt thisjob in my email .id: sreekuttan09115@gmail.com.
    Thanking you.

  1. Boris1White says:

    I think your blog is very powerfull to me. We have hope that u can keep up the good job. Will u please take a look at our page also?
    Aircraft Maintenance Technicians

  1. Unknown says:

    Dear sir,
    I'm so much interested to join your esteemed reputed company as a technician or supervisor. My name is Besly Ciniraj, I completed in Aircraft maintenance Engineering from mechanical stream and completed in 6 month On Job Training from HAL. I will be obliged to you.
    Your's Faithfully,
    Besly Ciniraj.
    Email id: besly.ciniraj@gmail.com
    Phone: +919656746906

  1. Bharath Raj says:

    Thanks for the job listing. Keep updating more latest job vacancy. You can also find more aeronautical jobs at http://jobsmicro.com

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails